Objective: help your partner build a figure using wooden blocks.
Be aware: once you push “on,” your partner will no longer be able to see the blocks.
1. Choose a card.
2. Describe the figure on the card. Try to be clear, kind and responsive.
3. When you’re done, press “off” and show your partner the figure.
4. Compare your figure with the one your partner has built.
Putting instructions into practice
Objective: build a figure based on your partner’s instructions.
Be aware: Once your partner pushes “on,” you will no longer be able to see the blocks.
1. Listen to your partner and follow her or his instructions.
2. Once you’re done, your partner will push “off.”
3. Compare what you’ve built with the image on the card.